How to partition the property passed on through a will?

How to divide the property that comes through will

It isn’t very difficult to secure a patta for the property that is passed through a will. In the absence of any will, the property of the deceased person is divided among the family members. In order to secure their patta, the family members would need to present the death certificate of the property holder, their legalheir certificate.

Leave A Comment